We look forward to working with you to meet your physical therapy goals! Here is some information to help you prepare:
Your first visit
The initial evaluation is one-on-one with your physical therapist. This is most often performed in an exam room so you can discuss your medical history, current source of pain or problems, goals for therapy, medications or procedures related to your health. The therapist will then complete a series of tests and measures to determine your ability to perform specific functional activities. Following the evaluation, your therapist will review the findings and suggest a treatment plan and therapy goals.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first visit to complete the new patient intake process. If you would like to get a head start, click here: New Patient Intake Forms. Download, print, and fill out these forms at home!
- Plan to spend about an hour in the clinic for your initial evaluation.
- Please bring the following items to your first visit:
- Health insurance card
- Physician’s prescription, if applicable
- Co-payment, if applicable. This is due at time of service, and we accept cash, check and credit cards.
Your follow-up visits
- Your follow-up visits will generally last 45-60 minutes.
- You can expect to see your physical therapist for the majority of your prescribed treatment (25-30 minutes) in the open, main clinic room. This is followed by supervised exercises and/or modalities with one of our qualified PT aides.